Last night Reagan and Trey took their 1st communion. The service was wonderful. The pastor told the kids that Christ had longed to share this meal with them since creation. He talked of how many are called but few are chosen and how they are chosen children of God. The pastor spoke of the sacrifice that Christ had made for each of us and how we could not have eternal life without it. I know that both Reagan and Trey have had a relationship with God for some time now, but I was brought to tears to know that they can now share in this taste of the fellowship to come. The elders and pastors of the church prayed very personalized blessings over each child. I was touched to see how much effort went in to getting to know each child. I am thankful that God brought us here for this time. I know that God has great plans for Reagan and Trey. I can't wait to see how these two effect the world for Christ!!! PRAISE GOD!!!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment