It is almost time!! I can't believe how fast four months can fly by. We will be leaving to come home soon. We decided to ship all our things home instead of hauling them. So... we packed last weekend and dropped everything that won't fit into our suitcases at fed-ex yesterday. Our house seems so empty now. No games, toys, books, junk!! I realize I have way to much stuff. I have promised Scooter that the first month I am home will be spent decluttering and we will have one huge garage sale at the end of June. So hold me to it!
It looks like we will be able to leave a day or two early. Right now the plan is to leave here Friday morning. We should get to Washington D.C. by mid-afternoon. We will spend what is left of the day and Saturday site seeing. I can't wait!!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Shipping out!!!
Posted by Kathleen at 5:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment